Purple Passion Partying – Labor Day Cruise
SBYC’s third annual ‘Purple Passion’ Cruise over Labor Day Weekend featured Pat from Olele as an amazing Purple People Eater, with one horn, one eye and lots of purple, dancing to “The Purple People Eater” by Sheb Wooley.
Nine club boats, Abeona, Antares, Carpe Diem, Mischief Maker, Mo’mento, Morning Star, Olele, Slow Dance and Victoria, gathered in Quartermaster Harbor with room for all boats at the dock at the Dockton Co. Park. Once again we had splendid weather and prizes including:
- Patricia/Slow Dance won the Purple Passion Dessert Buffet on Saturday night for her purple cheesecake.
- August/Carpe Diem, once again (!) claimed first place in the Purple Passion Cocktail Contest – Carpe Diem has won this contest all three years. Let that inspire you for next year!
- Sharon/Antares got first prize for her delicious purple potatoes and vegetables in the 50 Shades of Purple Potluck.
- Of course, Purple People Eater, Pat, won a prize!
- Barb/Victoria won best decorated boat for her incredibly creative Purple Passion Laundry Day!
You have a year to perfect your contest entries for the Purple Passion Cruise to Quartermaster Harbor over Labor Day Weekend next year!